Avilin Balsam Gastro liquid 110 ml
A medical device for internal use, effectively protecting the mucous membranes of the digestive tract.
- the only preparation on the market containing polyvinyl butyl ether (Polymer E) that can be used inside
Indication for use
Ailments related to gastric and duodenal ulcer disease, gastritis, hyperacidity, heartburn and reflux.
- It acts as an adhesive dressing on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract
- Replaces the natural mucous barrier
- It does not degrade in the environment of the digestive tract
- It creates a suitable environment for the natural healing and regeneration processes of tissues
- It does not react with naturally occurring substances in the digestive tract
- Thanks to its high viscosity, it stays on mucous membranes and protects them effectively
Take a tablespoon (15 ml) once a day – in the evening, 5 hours after the last meal.
Due to the high viscosity of the Avilin Gastro medical product, the liquid should not be used in the case of cholecystitis and damage to the liver parenchyma.
Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
Use during pregnancy and lactation should be consulted with a doctor.
Do not use for longer than 28 days. If it is necessary to use the Avilin Gastro medical device for a longer period, pause of taking should be done for a few days.
In case of persistent symptoms and no improvement or worsening of symptoms, consult a doctor.